1. The personal information that we collect is used only for authorized purposes.
2. Your personal information is not disclosed to unauthorized third parties, and may be disclosed in the following authorized situations.
3. We collect personal information in the normal course of business in order to process your application and to serve you better.
Please note that you will still receive communications from us regarding your quote, application renewal, or policy/plan changes even if you opt out of receiving our surveys or notices of additional products and services. The federal government may contact you to conduct a satisfaction survey regarding your experience with WMF even if you elect to opt out of receiving certain communications from us.
4. We gather anonymous information that may be shared with third parties.
5. We protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information.
6. We continue to evaluate our efforts to protect your personal information.
7. We will provide notice of changes in our information privacy practices. A notice will be posted on WMF and all printed materials will be updated to include the new privacy practice information.
8. You will be notified via email if your personal information is to be used in a different manner than stated at the time of collection, and you will have a choice to opt out.
This website may contain links to other websites. Please note that when you click on one of these links you are transferring to another website. WMF is not responsible for the information privacy practices or the content of such websites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of these linked websites as their information privacy practices may differ from ours.
Marketplace and our Third-Party Platform
We use a third-party platform for Marketplace coverage compliant with all applicable federal laws, including the standards established under 45 CFR 155.220(c) and (d) and standards established under 45 CFR 155.260 to protect the privacy and security of personally identifiable information. This website may not display all data on Qualified Health Plans being offered in your state through the Health Insurance Marketplace website. To see all available data on Qualified Health Plan options in your state, go to the Health Insurance Marketplace website at HealthCare.gov.
In order to manage WMF email subscription lists, we retain the names and email address of our email subscribers, as well as other information they may have shared with us (e.g., addresses and phone numbers). We also retain logs of emails we send and automatically generated email data used to improve our email communications. This automatically generated email data includes:
Veteran Owned Firm
Copyright © 2023 White Mountain Financial. All Rights Reserved.